As used in these Terms, the singular shall include the plural and references to “he” shall include both the masculine and the feminine. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” shall refer to PIA Consultants Limited and the terms “you” and “your” refer to users of our Website.
- This Website is operated and owned by PIA Consultants Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 07128318 whose registered office is at 9 Vermont Place, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK15 8JA, United Kingdom.
- The information contained in the Website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute financial or investment advice. PIA Consultants Limited shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that any information on the Website is obtained from reputable sources and has been prepared in good faith and with reasonable care. PIA Consultants Limited will not accept any liability for the use or interpretation of such information. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and copy. Reproduction is prohibited without obtaining prior written permission from PIA Consultants Limited.
- From time to time this Website may include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information only. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- These Terms should be read in conjunction with the following policies and other terms available on the Website:
If you have any questions about these Terms then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.